<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vintagepagedesigns.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
New England Stamper: Gingersnaps Color Challenge

June 23, 2010

Gingersnaps Color Challenge

It's time again for another Gingersnaps Color Challenge and this month we're making creations in all shades of blue.

I spied a piece of blue book page background on my desk, so decided to incorporate it into my challenge card. I bought an Artistic Outpost set called Steam Punk several months ago and it seen ink yet, so I reached for this too.

The book page background included a sequin waste stamp from The Artistic Stamper, so I carried this onto the card base. I kept the rest of the card simple because the main image has a lot of detail and I wanted that to be the focus of the card.

I hope you'll check out the other Design Team creations and play along with our challenge!

Happy Stamping!

Ali

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

As always, Ali, a stunning creation!!! I love the colors and how you incorporated the book page background.

June 23, 2010 at 1:31 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I love the simplicity of this piece yet it is still full of texture. Great make.

June 23, 2010 at 2:05 AM  
Blogger Lynn Stevens said...

Ali , Love what you did with the AO image , Its gorgeous!!!

June 23, 2010 at 2:06 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Super duper yummy. I love the palette.

June 23, 2010 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger Linda Ledbetter said...

Gorgeous, Ali!I love that stamp.

June 23, 2010 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Jean Franks Beck said...

Wow - Ali, this is stunning! I so envy your style - it looks so elegant, beautiful, and effortless. Gorgeous.

June 23, 2010 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger Isabelle Norris said...

Beautiful card Ali !! I love it
isax

June 23, 2010 at 8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So pretty! Love the background for your image and your beautiful color transitions.

June 24, 2010 at 6:59 AM  
Blogger Linda Brun said...

Ali, love the image and the metal circle in the corner. Love the colors used!!
Hug

June 26, 2010 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful use of color! Thanks for using Artistic Outpost images.

June 29, 2010 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

loved this card when I saw it on GSC and I love it now too!

Love Dawn xx

June 29, 2010 at 5:44 PM  
Blogger Gillian .... said...

Love the layout of this card Ali, especially how the sequin waste stamp follows through onto the base of the card, the colour combo you have used enhances the stamp even more, great design.

July 7, 2010 at 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home