<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vintagepagedesigns.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
New England Stamper: Pulled Glimmers

June 10, 2010

Pulled Glimmers

I love this new Technique Junkie technique, Pulled Glimmers (June/July '10). I just wish I had more colors of Glimmer Mist. I went to my local stamp store on Tuesday and they had a whopping six bottles on the shelf - hello??? I do try to support my local store, but I may be forced online in search of more colors. Anyone got a good source?


The two shades used here are Midnight Blue and Kiwi with a brand new stamp set from Stampin' Up! called Because I Care. I highlighted some of the flower centers with Stickles, but it barely shows in the photo. Sigh....

Thanks for visiting my blog today - happy creating!

Ali

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Lovely graduation of color!

June 10, 2010 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Jean Franks Beck said...

Another beauty! The glimmer mist colors really pop in this clean and simple style.

June 10, 2010 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger Tinkertaylor said...

Gorgeous card and I can see the glitter

June 10, 2010 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger slbt17 said...

Joann's on line has them on sale for 5.99 now - they have a large selection - I believe they may have coupon for 2.99 shipping until Saturday.
thanks for the inspiration!
Sandra

June 10, 2010 at 8:20 PM  
Blogger Mari said...

I saw this posted on the TJ group and had to stop by and tell you: this is STUNNING!
Gorgeous colors, perfect stamp - even the background embossed piece fits this card perfectly.
Simply gorgeous!

June 10, 2010 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger Debby said...

Gorgeous Ali! Love the pop of color against the white.

June 14, 2010 at 3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home