<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vintagepagedesigns.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
New England Stamper: Tranparencies

June 9, 2010

Tranparencies

Hello - I've been MIA with my cousin Kelly from New Zealand, who paid us a visit last week. There was no time for stamping or blogging but we had an awesome time with her!

It's Wednesday and that means it's challenge day on Gingersnap Creations. As always, I'm hosting this month's supply challenge and this time it's transparencies.


For my card I decided to use the transparency as a card base. The blue and green c/stock was created using a technique called Pulled Glimmers from the current TJ newsletter (June/July 10). It's such a quick and easy technique that involves dragging several colors of Glimmer Mist across card stock - I love it!

The bird image is from Stampers Anonymous and the text from a vintage book about birds that I picked up when I was home in the UK.

I made another card with this technique, but I'm going to keep you hanging until tomorrow!

Have a super day!

Ali

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Linda Ledbetter said...

This is just stunning, Ali! I just received my TJ newsletter and can't wait to try this technique.

I'm so happy you had a great time with your cousin, too!

June 9, 2010 at 4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! Love the hint of text between the layers!

June 10, 2010 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Jean Franks Beck said...

Beautiful, Ali! Love the combo of soft colors and text.

June 10, 2010 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Debby said...

This is beautiful too! You certainly chose the right color combo. Beautiful.

June 14, 2010 at 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home