<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vintagepagedesigns.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
New England Stamper: Paint Chip Hanging

August 19, 2011

Paint Chip Hanging

You can tell that I'm behind with my blogging because here's a project that I made months ago and it was published in the Spring issue of Stampers' Sampler catch up issue.

It's a set of paint chips/samples from Farrow & Ball that I've altered. Most of the images are from the now closed Cornish Heritage Farms and the words are from Stamp Camp, I believe.

I can't get a decent picture of the whole thing - the light is really poor today, but it's on page 83 if you have a copy and want to take a look.

I did manage to get a few close up shots:




Thanks for stopping by!

Ali


Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Netty said...

The card looks fab Ali. Congrats in getting published. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

August 19, 2011 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Netty said...

oops, sorry that should have said Hanging.....sorry. xx

August 19, 2011 at 12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabulous style! Love your hanging!

August 19, 2011 at 10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ali
Having seen it in all its glory in Catch-Up it is no wonder it was published. A beautiful piece.
Wishes
Lynne

August 20, 2011 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Marjie Kemper said...

Absolutely lovely! Congrats on the publication... I can certainly see why they were glad to have it!

August 20, 2011 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger Jean Franks Beck said...

WOW!!! I'm playing catch-up, and I can't believe I'm just now seeing this. This is gorgeous, and so very clever. Brilliant!! Congrats on the pub, I've not gotten that issue yet (will have to see if I can hunt it down somewhere).

August 29, 2011 at 7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home