<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vintagepagedesigns.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
New England Stamper: Quick and Easy Bits and Pieces

May 25, 2011

Quick and Easy Bits and Pieces

Sometimes you need to rustle up some quick and easy cards. That's what I did last week using Rogue Redhead's Bits &Pieces set.

I created this set of cards by punching out squares of my favorite book page backgrounds. I added sentiments from the Bits & Pieces set and mounted them onto Fabriano watercolor cards.

It doesn't get any simpler than that!



The second two use my favorite SU embossing folder called Elegant Bouquet. Sorry for the 'blue' pictures - it rained all last week when I photographed these and there was no light anywhere in the house.



That's all for now. We're heading out on vacation today to my brother's wedding, so I'll have all the wedding stationery to share later in the week plus the travel journal I made for the trip.

Happy stamping,

Ali




Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jean Franks Beck said...

Beautiful, Ali! I must go back and try that background technique, it's such a gorgeous effect. Have a wonderful vacation, and congrats to your brother and his new wife!

May 25, 2011 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger judyjstamper said...

all of the are so sweet!!! The red/white one using the new SU embossing folder really caught my eye. Simple always works for me!

May 25, 2011 at 1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are lovely quick cards. Thanks for the inspiration. I especially like the top four with the book page backgrounds.

Heather T.

May 25, 2011 at 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home