<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vintagepagedesigns.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
New England Stamper: Steam Punk Journal

August 4, 2011

Steam Punk Journal

I have finally returned from my travels in England - yes, I've been away a long time! My daughter and I had a great time visiting with family and friends - I'll share some pictures in a few days. We're just getting our bags unpacked and all the laundry done - ahhh!

Here's a journal that I made a LONG time ago for Gingersnaps, but didn't have time to share before I left. I had visions of blogging on the road, but my laptop and internet provider were not cooperating :)


I hand bound the journal using my Bind-it-All machine. It measures 8" x 8" and is filled with sketch paper. The front is a page from an Atlas index layered with a piece of patterned paper. The tags are from last month's sponsor Dezinaworld Collage. The embellishments are bits and pieces from my stash - a rusty star and key plus a metal heart.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you're having a happy summer,

Ali





Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Netty said...

Great to see you back Ali. Smashing LO. x

August 4, 2011 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger Terry said...

Welcome back! I am sure you had a lovely time on vacation! Fabulous journal and great way to display tags! Love this!

August 4, 2011 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger Gerri Herbst said...

This is wonderful!

August 4, 2011 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger Lucy Edmondson said...

Nice to see you back blogging. This journal is fabulous! Sorry to have missed you when you were in England,

Lucy x

August 5, 2011 at 3:17 AM  
Blogger Silvia(Barnie) said...

Your steampunk cover looks great.

August 6, 2011 at 4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks fab! Now to fill it up with fun stuff!

August 7, 2011 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger Alexa said...

Great cover - looks fab! x

August 12, 2011 at 4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home