<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vintagepagedesigns.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
New England Stamper: Brother's Wedding

May 28, 2011

Brother's Wedding

I was honored when the eldest of my two brothers, Pat and his finance Louise asked me to create their wedding invitations. This was way back last year, but today is their wedding and we are over in England to share their happy day with them. So, I figured I'd share with my blog readers what I made for them.


Their color scheme is teal, gold and black. They requested a clean, modern look and that a monogram be used. All the supplies came from The Paper Source and the ivory card stock and paper is all textured with the look of watercolor paper (not very visible in the photos).



These are tags, which will be attached to Yankee Candle votives and holders wrapped in tulle and given as favors to female guests.

For the wedding day itself, I created the menus, place cards, table names and all signage.


Have a great weekend,

Ali

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home