<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vintagepagedesigns.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
New England Stamper: Studio Madness

August 10, 2011

Studio Madness

I've decided to move my studio to another room in the house - my daughter and I are switching rooms. We're at the stage where we looking at each other asking "what were we thinking?". But we know it's going to be worth it, we just need to live in chaos a little longer.

Here's a picture of about half of the contents of my studio on our sunroom. The other half is in our dining room - you can imagine how delightful our home looks right now :(


On a cheerier note - check out these awesome new stamps from Rogue Redhead - Beach Babes. I have them sitting amidst the chaos waiting to be mounted and inked - I can't wait.


As I redesign my studio, does anyone care to share some links to pictures of their studio or ones you may have come across on the web? Please leave any links in the comments - thanks!

Ali

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

I am sure it will be so worth the moving in the end! At least you might find something that has been missing or you forgot you had!

August 10, 2011 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Inkyhive said...

Oh do I know what you are talking about, however you will like it when you get the room change completed. As far as getting the room totally organized and everything put away. . .well that could be another matter ha ha
Here is a link to a blog that shows other crafters spaces. http://craftystorage.blogspot.com/

August 11, 2011 at 6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ali
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog :)
I admire you for tackling the move. Photos of my art space, hmmmm not quite at the stage where I am happy to reveal those LOL. Re-organisation is underway with me also saying goodbye to some early stamp purchases.
It will be worthwhile once you are settled in your new studio and ready to ink up Shar's fabulous stamps.
Wishes
Lynne

August 11, 2011 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Things just have to get worse before they get better. You will feel good once it is done. See if I can find some photos.

August 11, 2011 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger Marjie Kemper said...

Oooooh...... good luck with the move! Keep telling yourself how awesome it'll be once you are settled into your new space. You can see a lot of ideas here:

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gallery/projects/scraprooms

August 11, 2011 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I re-did my craft room/office about a year and a half ago and I LOVE my new space! You'll find things you have forgotten you had! I also find that I keep my scrapping/card making things cleaned up better than I did before the re-do. Here's the link to a few photos of my happy room!

http://susangoetter.blogspot.com/search/label/My%20Scrapbooking%20room

August 11, 2011 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger SmilynStef said...

Here are some shots of my studio ... I always have a studio folder on Pinterest with other ideas I've seen that I'd like to incorporate in the future ... hope you love your new sapce.

http://ingeniousinkling.typepad.com/ingenious_inkling/studio/

August 19, 2011 at 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home