<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vintagepagedesigns.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
New England Stamper: Paper Peeling & Color Challenge

July 31, 2010

Paper Peeling & Color Challenge

There's a new color challenge on Gingersnaps - GC64: Yellow, Orange and Red. I posted it last Wednesday, but have been a very flaky blogger and this is the first chance I've had to post my card here.

In fact, I made two cards with this color combination using the Peeled Paper technique (TJ newsletter April/May 2010). I used my favorite Fabriano watercolor cards for the bases and stamps from Crafty Individuals. I used Distress Inks to create the panels - Mustard Seed, Barn Door and Spiced Marmalade.


Here's a closer look at the peeled paper.


Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful weekend!

Ali

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

Big Wow! I love how you combined these colors to create such a soft background. Just stunning!

July 31, 2010 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Kathy Eddy said...

These are simply fantastic! love the colors you chose.

July 31, 2010 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger Evelyn S. said...

These are both beautiful, Ali! I saw the first creation on Gingersnap,but hadn't visited your blog to compliment you on it.

August 1, 2010 at 12:21 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

positively lovely Ali, both of them!

August 2, 2010 at 1:29 AM  
Blogger Lynne Moncrieff said...

Gorgeous. Lynne M x

August 6, 2010 at 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home