<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vintagepagedesigns.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
New England Stamper: Marker Challenge

July 14, 2010

Marker Challenge

I hosted the Spicy Supply Challenge on Gingersnaps today and this month we're using markers.

I'm not in a coloring phase right now, so I figured I'd make a background using markers instead. I chose Spritzed Stone from TJs Dec 09 newsletter. It involves scribbling Copic markers onto acetate, spritzing it with alcohol and pressing glossy paper onto to it. I made another card with it a couple of months ago.

I used various shades of blue to create this background - I need cool colors in this oppressive summer heat! The main image is from Crafty Individuals and the sentiment from a retired SU hostess set.

Okay, off to walk the dog and then spend the day with friends. Lunch and a movie in air conditioning sound good to me!

Happy crafting!

Ali

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

Beautiful card and I love your background. This one would be great for the "Shades of Blue" also. Love it!

July 14, 2010 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger wwilloww said...

Beautiful card Ali!! I will have to try that technique one of these days...

July 14, 2010 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Evelyn S. said...

First of all, I love blue! Then...I love that image....and what you've done with it is beautiful.

July 14, 2010 at 12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Love your spotlighting and the background is awesome!

July 15, 2010 at 4:28 AM  
Blogger Linda Ledbetter said...

Ali, this is so, so gorgeous! It's close to 100 degrees here, but your lovely blues are the perfect remedy for the heat.

July 15, 2010 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

this is a beautiful card. the blues are gorgeous and i also love the quote.

July 24, 2010 at 2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home