<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vintagepagedesigns.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
New England Stamper: Weekend Inspiration - Ribbon Storage

September 4, 2011

Weekend Inspiration - Ribbon Storage

Happy weekend! I've got some more storage ideas to share with you - this week I've been looking at ribbon.


Personally, I store mine in the jars (above) and in vintage wooden boxes (below).


Here are some more ingenious ribbon and twine storage methods that caught my eye. Enjoy!

Cathe from Just Something I Made created this fantastic storage item from an old yard stick, cup hooks and drapery rings.

Check out this cool way to store a ball of twine - a sugar dispenser!


KraftyBuns wraps her ribbon around manila tags from the office supply store. What a great inexpensive storage method!

Michelle Allen from Close 2 My Heart created this great ribbon holder from an old crate. Check out the step-by-step instructions on her blog.

Here's my favorite: Mamie Jane uses paint sticks and rulers to organize her lace and trim. I love it!

Last but not least, how much fun is this straw dispenser?

Have you come across an unusual or neat way to store ribbon? Send me an email with a link or leave a comment and I'll include them in next inspiration week's post.

Ali

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favourites - your wooden boxes and the beautiful way the trims are stored.
TFS.
Wishes
Lynne

September 4, 2011 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Terry said...

Great ideas, Ali! Thank you for sharing! I am storing most of mine in an old wooden sewing sewing box from my Mom! As my lace collection grows, I will have to have more storage solutions! Have a great Labor Day weekend!

September 4, 2011 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger joanne wardle said...

lol, I have mine all shoved in one massive clear box!

September 4, 2011 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

absolutely wonderful. i feel entirely neanderthal for keeping mine in ziploc bags! xo

September 4, 2011 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger Estelle said...

Wonderful ideas - thanks for sharing these!

September 5, 2011 at 1:51 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Some ingenious people out there!

September 5, 2011 at 2:30 AM  
Blogger Gerri Herbst said...

Incredible ideas. Thanks for sharing.

September 5, 2011 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger 2amscrapper said...

These are some great ideas!

September 6, 2011 at 6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home