<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vintagepagedesigns.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
New England Stamper: Weekend Inspiration: Memo Boards

September 10, 2011

Weekend Inspiration: Memo Boards

On my cyber travels this week I came across some awesome memo boards for the home and craft spaces. And I figured I'd share the inspiration with you!

Quick note before we get started: check out the next post for BLOG CANDY and an exciting announcement.

Check out this budget friendly memo board - a repurposed drawer! A piece of galvanized metal was cut to fit the inside and it was covered with wall paper. I love how it creates a little shelf at the bottom too.


Who would think to use a baby's crib to create a memo board? Not me, but Ashley and Jamin over at The Handmade Home did. And they even created a tutorial to show how's it's done.


I love these elegant silver trays used to post reminders and artwork!


Ashley Ann from Under the Sycamore shows how to make this fun chicken wire memo board in a great tutorial on her blog.


Don't these burlap boards look like expensive pieces from Pottery Barn? They are in fact pieces of cork wrapped in burlap, stapled on the back, then decorated with nail heads.

Source: iVillage

I saved my favorite for last. Rebecca Sower uses the back of a vintage basket as memo or inspiration board in her studio - this makes me swoon :)

Source: Flickr

Happy weekend and remember to sign up for the blog candy in the next post!

Ali

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Netty said...

Wonderful inspirational pieces Ali, I particularly love the drawer idea........Enjoy the weekend. Annette x

September 10, 2011 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

very clever x

September 10, 2011 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger Shelly Schmidt said...

Great storage ideas- I love the rack on the side of the desk- and the chicken wire board.

September 11, 2011 at 2:23 AM  
Blogger Terry said...

Fabulous ideas! I think I like the burlap covered corkboard the best! TFS!

September 11, 2011 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger Lucy Edmondson said...

Wonderful and innovative ideas!

Lucy x

September 11, 2011 at 4:22 PM  
Blogger Vicki Romaine said...

Wonderful ideas. Thanks for sharing.

September 12, 2011 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

wow! so much more classy than the standard memo board. thanks for the inspiration. xo

September 14, 2011 at 12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home