<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vintagepagedesigns.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
New England Stamper: Book Pages and Napkins

November 14, 2011

Book Pages and Napkins

Angela from the Stamp Man blog showed a great project with napkins last week and the minute I saw it, I knew I had to get out some napkins and play!

But you know me, I had to use old book pages for my project - it's a sickness you understand! I did a quick step-by-step for this card and posted it on my Vintage Page blog, if you want to take a look.

Here's a close up:

I'm entering the card into the Stamp Man collage challenge and Our Creative Corner's Pumpkin challenge.

Thanks for visiting!

Ali

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Suze Bain said...

This is really lovely Ali, must keep my eye out for pretty napkins! xx

November 15, 2011 at 4:09 AM  
Blogger Ellie Knol said...

Gorgeous! Love the vintage look, and the words you can see through the pumpkins....

November 15, 2011 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Netty said...

Beautiful card and loving all the different layers, x

November 15, 2011 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

i recently discovered working with napkins and it is really cool. you've made a great creation. and because of you i'm also a book page junkie! thanks for all your inspiration. xo

November 16, 2011 at 12:52 AM  
Blogger Von said...

This is just wonderful :)
Von x

November 16, 2011 at 3:14 AM  
Blogger Debbie said...

Great fun, Ali! Love the napkin technique! Fabulous fall card! I would like to thank you for your Thank You card! :)
Wishes
Debbie
^..^

November 16, 2011 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger Marjie Kemper said...

This is gorgeous, Ali! I love the way you can see through the pumpkin image to the text below. Thanks so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner this week!

November 16, 2011 at 6:55 PM  
Blogger Inkypinkycraft said...

Wow this is awesome, I love the pumpkins, fab fab fab trace x

November 17, 2011 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger trisha too said...

Uh, well, yes, I DO want to to know how you did this! Gorgeous, Ali!!

:)

I kind of know what you mean about the book pages, they're good for so many things. Just posted rose covered Christmas ornaments I made using them!

November 18, 2011 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger Angela Weimer said...

A beautiful creation. I love the vivid colors and design of the whole. Have a lovely day. Angela

November 22, 2011 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Congrats with your prize! It's a gorgeous card!

greetings, Alie :-)

November 26, 2011 at 4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home