<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vintagepagedesigns.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
New England Stamper: Farm Fresh Creations

November 11, 2011

Farm Fresh Creations

Here are a pair of cards I made for Gingersnaps this month, where our theme is Farm Fresh.

The first uses an image from Artistic Outpost from their Home plate. I stamped the main image with black ink onto a sponged panel highlighted with white gel pen (they're meant to be stars!)

I can't for the life of me remember where I got this image of a barn from. If anyone knows, feel free to let me know in the comments. I stamped it onto watercolor paper and water colored the image with Distress inks. I do know that the sentiment is from the Artistic Outpost plate, Old Grist Mill.

Link
I've had a busy week at Vintage Page Designs this week getting out Thanksgiving favor orders. And launching the Vintage Page Designs blog. It's still pretty bare, but pop in and say hello!

Have a wonderful weekend,

Ali

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Dotty Jo said...

Farm fresh and fabulous! Jo x

November 12, 2011 at 6:36 AM  
Blogger Marjie Kemper said...

Beautiful! I really love your colors on that top one - so unexpected for the farm!

November 12, 2011 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger Suze Bain said...

Beautiful cards Ali, love all the elements of the top one, it's stunning. xx

November 12, 2011 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger judyjstamper said...

love your top card Ali! The early predawn morning light is a perfect backdrop for the rooster.

November 12, 2011 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger Netty said...

Great cards Ali, love them both. x

November 12, 2011 at 8:29 PM  
Blogger Terry said...

Well I just love both cards! The background color for the rooster is stunning! Happy Monday!

November 14, 2011 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger Electra said...

Two really lovely projects! I love the colour in both of them!

November 20, 2011 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger Maggie said...

Fabulous cards Ali great challenge, I'm strugling with this one after looking through my stamps...do I need to buy some more....lol
Thanks for you lovely comment on my blog

Maggie

November 21, 2011 at 3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home