<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vintagepagedesigns.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
New England Stamper: Blog Candy Winner

October 11, 2010

Blog Candy Winner

Good evening folks! Sorry I didn't draw the blog candy earlier - I was out all day hunting for a Halloween costume with my 10 year old daughter. She wants to be the Greek Goddess Athena this year - go figure!

The randomly drawn winner of the blog candy is #21....... Mari.

Congratulations, Mari. Please send drop me a line at alimanning@charter.net with your address and I'll put your goodies in the mail!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

Congrats to Mari! Ali, hopefully you found the costume!

October 11, 2010 at 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home