<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vintagepagedesigns.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
New England Stamper: Sunday CASE

October 10, 2010

Sunday CASE

Happy Sunday everyone! It's a very happy weekend here because my brother and his wife finally had their baby yesterday - a healthy baby boy called Oliver. I'm so excited to be an aunt again! I can't wait to see the little cutie.

I managed a quick card today between getting home from church and going to see a movie with my daughter. I checked out the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoast and it was a lovely CAS (clean and simple) gallery belonging to Jenn Spencer. Her card can be found by following this link. I changed the color scheme and stamps, but kept the layout pretty much the same.

The panel on the left was created using a TJ technique called Sanded Whitewash. I sponged inks onto a white panel and painted it with a light layer of gesso. I ran it through an embossing folder when it was dry and highlighted the raised areas with ink. I'd made the Sanded Whitewash panel ages ago, so it was a quick and easy Fall card. The sentiment is from SU.

Don't forget it's your last chance for the blog candy today. Enjoy what's left of the weekend!

Ali

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

Ali, this is a lovely CAS! Love the technique you used on this beautiful card! You also enjoy what is left of Sunday!

October 10, 2010 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger Netty said...

Smashing card and that little button just sets it off. Have a great week, Annette x

October 10, 2010 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger peggy gatto said...

It is beautiful, thanks for the technique!

Welcome to the world Oliver!!!

October 10, 2010 at 7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cool that you are an aunt again! Congrats!

Beautiful card! I love the gorgeous Autumn colours you chose.

October 14, 2010 at 4:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the clean and simple look of this card

October 19, 2010 at 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home