<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vintagepagedesigns.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
New England Stamper: Waiting for Baby

September 30, 2010

Waiting for Baby

We're waiting patiently for a new member of our family to arrive this week. My brother's wife, Helene, is expecting their second child - a little boy and we are all so excited. They live in Sweden, and I want to get a card in the mail to them as soon as possible.

I was inspired by today's Splitcoast Ways to Use It challenge, which is to use a banner on a project. And I still have Gingersnaps Quilt Challenge on the brain. It's a little more colorful than I normally make and I went a little overboard with the patterned paper, but I think it's my sister-in-law's cup of tea.


If you're wondering how to get the triangles on the banner all the same, this is how I made them. [Originally, I eyeballed it - not such a good way to go.] The white triangles started as 1 1/4" squares and the blue triangles started out as 1 1/2" squares.

Happy Stamping!

Ali

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

Ali, these are perfect colors for a little baby boy! Love the banner!!! I appreciate your comment on my blog about my DT announcement. I am very excited!!!

October 1, 2010 at 11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute and thanks for the tip on making those fun pennants!

October 3, 2010 at 8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home