<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vintagepagedesigns.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
New England Stamper

November 29, 2009

I was lucky enough to play with some beautiful papers from PaperTemptress for my Clean and Simple spot at Gingersnaps this month.

Here's one of the cards I made with Vintage Silver Lustre and you can find the other two cards over at on the Gingersnaps blog.  The Stampington image was heat embossed with silver embossing powder on another PaperTemptress c/stock called Pearl Glimmer.  The red c/stock and ribbon are Riding Hood Red from SU (a retired In Color).

Poinsettia CAS Card

Note: I can't include direct links to the paper because I'm an
SU demo (against company rules), so you'll have to play detective and find them yourself on the PT website - I'm sure you can figure it out!!

Thanks for visiting! 

Signature



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home