<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vintagepagedesigns.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
New England Stamper: Frame Challenge

November 28, 2009

Frame Challenge

Creating this torn frame card for the Gingersnaps Frame Challenge was a lot of fun.  It took a while to tease the layers of cardstock apart, but I love the effect.  The technique is from the Dec 08/Jan 09 Technique Junkies newsletter.  I don't have the specific distressing tool in the tutorial, so I used my bone folder to break down the edges of the c/stock before pulling them apart.

The beautiful green c/stock is a 100lb c/stock from PaperTemptress called Brawny, that I embossed in a Cuttlebug folder and the color is Citron - it's very vivid green - I love it!  The bingo card is from Jenni Bowlin and the leaf pin is Maya Road.  No stamps used - gasp!

Torn frame home

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

Signature



Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous debby said...

Perfection! I love it! Who needs stamps.

November 30, 2009 at 11:31 AM  
Anonymous Shar B said...

Great look! I love the colors together and your "Home" Bingo card is soo cool!

December 5, 2009 at 12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home