<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vintagepagedesigns.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
New England Stamper: Time Inchie Challenge

October 12, 2009

Time Inchie Challenge

Fiona over at Inchy By Inch asked me to be Guest Designer this week and I was delighted to accept.  I chose 'Time' as the theme and here are the inchies I came up with. 

Time Inchies

The backgrounds are from a piece of collaged background paper I created myself with text from Non Sequitur stamped on top.  The clocks were stamped, cut out, mounted onto the squares and embellished with a rhinestone.

Head over to the blog and take the inchie challenge!

Signature
Stamp credits:


  • Inchie Style by Cornish Heritage Farms

  • Eternity by Non Sequitur Art Stamps



Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Timaree (freebird) said...

Your inchies turned out very nice. I like the background you made.

October 12, 2009 at 5:03 PM  
Anonymous Deena said...

Great background Ali, love the time theme! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment over at Custom Crops~ means a lot to me!!
hugs,Deena

October 13, 2009 at 5:22 AM  
Anonymous Shar B said...

These are too pretty! Love the time theme.

October 15, 2009 at 12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home