<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vintagepagedesigns.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
New England Stamper: Blue Bird of Happiness

September 17, 2009

Blue Bird of Happiness

I made this piece last month and did a quick step-by-step on Gingersnap Creations.  It includes lots of my favorite things - birds, transparencies, paint and ribbon - what more does a girl need?

Loves golden memories

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Signature



2 Comments:

Anonymous JeanFB said...

I soooo love this piece, Ali! That Bluebird plate from AO is next on my list (I just got my Snowy Woods set - WOW!)

September 17, 2009 at 2:39 AM  
Anonymous paula said...

A beautiful creation...adore it!

September 23, 2009 at 8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home