<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vintagepagedesigns.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
New England Stamper: Inchie Challenge Cards

September 5, 2009

Inchie Challenge Cards

Here are a couple of challenge cards I made today.  It's the first time I've ever made inchies and I think I'm addicted.  I suspect you'll see a lot more inchie creations in the coming weeks.

The first card is for Gingersnap Creations Movie Star Challenge.

Always have Paris

The second one is a late entry into Daring Cardmakers' Give 'em an Inchie challenge from last week.  I'm not sure I like the layout of the card, but I didn't want to put the panel slap bang in the middle.  Ah well....

Casblanca

I wish you all a happy weekend.

Signature

Stamps: Oxford Impressions



Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous JeanFB said...

Both cards are wonderful, Ali! Love the colors AND the layouts :). I'm glad to see you're still going to carry as both of your artistic selves.. Gingersnap and SU!

September 5, 2009 at 2:32 PM  
Anonymous Lynn Stevens said...

Ali, Your blog name and header is so clever, and I find it hard to believe these are your first inchie cards! awesome!

September 5, 2009 at 3:39 PM  
Anonymous Gerrie said...

Card is adorable, really luvin' your header and blog name!

September 6, 2009 at 12:49 AM  
Anonymous Debby said...

Love your new blog header and name and these inchie cards are fabulous. I so love the colors your using here.

September 9, 2009 at 3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home