<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vintagepagedesigns.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
New England Stamper: Welcome to ArtAli

September 5, 2009

Welcome to ArtAli

I finally took the plunge and created another blog separate from my New England Stamper blog, which shows off most of my Stampin' Up! and Splitcoast projects.  ArtAli will show the projects that I create for Gingersnap Creations and other mixed media challenges plus anything else I fancy!

My blog header was created by the super talented Renee Thompson.  She is a wonderful digital and mixed media artist and very delightful to work with.  Her blog is called Thompson Designs and her Etsy store goes by the same name.  I would definitely recommend her if you're looking for a new blog banner.

I will slowly be adding blog rolls and photo albums over the next few weeks, so please pardon my appearance.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home