<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vintagepagedesigns.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
New England Stamper: What's New in the Store

February 5, 2012

What's New in the Store

It was another busy week in the shop making custom map albums for the Philippines, North America and Turkey!

I finally found time to add some cute vintage paper bundles that I created a while ago. These are a great size for card makers and mixed media artists. I was inspired by the Basic Grey 6" x 6" pads of patterned paper and as I use so much vintage paper in the cards I make, I figured that others might want to do the same.


I also added a new size spiral bound photo album - a mini 4" x 4" version with the popular map cover. Don't you love that vintage suitcase I found at a thrift store last week :)

Finally, this week I got a brand new look! Meredith at Jack & Molly created a great new logo and banner for me, plus a cute Facebook avatar. Head on over there and give me a "like".

Have a great week,

Ali

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home