<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vintagepagedesigns.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
New England Stamper: Glimmery, Shimmery ATCs

March 5, 2010

Glimmery, Shimmery ATCs

We had a taste of Spring in New England today. The sun was shining and the thermometer almost hit 50 degrees. After taking a really long walk along some new trails, I only had a short amount of time to make something. Still on my quest to try some different things this week, I decided upon a couple of ATCs.

The background of the first ATC was created by dabbing a mixture of reinkers and shimmer paint onto a piece of c/stock (Dabbed Shimmers technique - Feb/March '10 edition of TJ newlsetter). Once it was dry, I added the extra step of running it through an embossing folder.

I had an extra image left over from this tag - she's stamped on a vintage bridge score sheet. The word 'faith' and number 12 were cut from a Jenni Bowlin bingo card (love those things!) and a few latte pearls from Amuse finish it off.

Glimmering Faith

I made this orange guy for Think Monday Think ATC, where they challenged readers to create an ATC that is predominantly orange. The background is a piece of white c/stock that I created using the Antiqued Glimmers technique (Dec '09/Jan '10 TJ newsletter). I also threw in a Tim Holz mask for good measure. Then I simply stamped the image over the top, spotlighted the word 'art' and added some printed twill tape to the bottom.

Orange Art Journey

Have a fun weekend whatever your plans are!

Stamps: Oxford Impressions & Lost Coast Designs

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Lynn Stevens said...

cool ATC's Ali!
Enjoy your weekend!

March 5, 2010 at 6:03 PM  
Anonymous Sandy said...

Oh wow these are stunning.
Fantastic work.

March 5, 2010 at 7:20 PM  
Anonymous Hels Sheridan said...

Stunning ATC's Ali, love the head one...now, I know it has a proper name, that type of head .. but for the life of me it has gone out of my...er...head LOL

March 7, 2010 at 1:27 AM  
Anonymous Nancy B said...

Both are so pretty!

March 7, 2010 at 11:37 AM  
Anonymous imran said...

i like him

March 18, 2010 at 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home