<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vintagepagedesigns.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
New England Stamper: Happy Birthday Gingersnap Creations

March 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Gingersnap Creations

We are celebrating our 1st birthday at Gingersnap Creations! I can't believe a whole year has passed since Sharon and I set up this blog. It started as a way for us to have some stamping fun together and satisfy our need for creating without rules and restrictions. But boy, have we grown!

Hundreds of people from around the world play our challenges each month! We have a magnificent Design Team, who work so hard to make fantastic artwork each week. We post awesome tutorials and techniques, review books and products and showcase different manufacturers and artists. To name but a few of the things we do.

As part of our birthday celebrations, we're hosting a joint challenge with Artistic Outpost- you can check out the details of the challenge here. This is the card I made for the challenge using their Cutie Pie set.

Celebrate Cutie Pie

To make it a little more special, I created a Top-Latch card (TJ technique June/July 08 edition) - here's a side view, so you can see it better.

Cutie Pie Close Up

Artistic Outpost is one of my very favorite stamp companies and I own quite a few of their plates. In case you need a little inspiration for the challenge, I've put a few of my favorite cards into a photo album, which you can find in the sidebar.

Happy Creating!


Supplies:

  • Stamps: Cutie Pie (Artistic Outpost), Celebrate Everything (Stampin' Up!)
  • Paper: Vintage Cream (PTI), pattered paper from Making Memories and Basic Grey
  • Ink: Black Memento, Copic Markers
  • Accessories: Rhinestones (Amuse), Dazzling Diamonds (SU)
  • Tools: Scallop edge punch (SU) & glue pen

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Shar B said...

It has been a ton of fun and I could never have done it without you! Thanks tons! Gorgeous card by the way, but I think I already told you that. :)

March 1, 2010 at 10:59 PM  
Anonymous Debby said...

Uh Yeah. This is incredible! I have this sheet as well and what's funny is with AO I tend to think I need to do the collage thing or something similar and you just proved you don't have to. this is gorgeous and fabulous. Made me look at this sheet in a whole new way. Love it!

March 4, 2010 at 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home