<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vintagepagedesigns.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
New England Stamper: Tilted Mat Challenge

January 7, 2010

Tilted Mat Challenge

One of the challenges on the Gingersnaps Yahoo Group this month is to make a card with a tilted mat.  This is really hard for me - I'm a symmetrical and straight kind of person and making things slightly askew, drives me over the edge!  But I tried.....

I used a gorgeous collage image from I Brake For Stamps and paired it with the Antiqued Glimmers technique from the most recent Technique Junkie newsletter.

Antiqued Glimmer

Thanks for stopping by!

Signature
Supplies:


  • Stamps: English Rose Tile Collage (I Brake for Stamps), Baroque Motifs (Stampin' Up!)

  • Paper: Ruby Red, Basic Black, Very Vanilla

  • Ink: Fired Brick & Pine Needs Distress Ink; Burnt Red & Antique Brass Glimmer Mist, Versafine Black

  • Accessories: Small paperclip(Tim Holz), black sheer ribbon (retired SU)

  • Tools: Embossing folder, large and small oval punches



Labels: , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Evelyn Spikes said...

It's such a beautiful card, Ali! The colors are so rich, and the rose image works so well. I guess I should go over and check out that challenge.

January 7, 2010 at 2:12 PM  
Anonymous Shar B said...

Beautifully done! It's okay to be a little askew once in awhile.

January 7, 2010 at 11:03 PM  
Anonymous Gerrie said...

I just love the deep colors you achieved in this tech, beautiful card GF!

January 8, 2010 at 12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anita said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors.

January 8, 2010 at 12:57 PM  
Anonymous Debby said...

Gorgeous. I just purchased that image! You tilt were a match made in heaven :-). Gotta pull out my newsletter this is really a gorgeous tech.

January 10, 2010 at 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home