<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vintagepagedesigns.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
New England Stamper: Burnished Background with Shimmer

November 22, 2009

Burnished Background with Shimmer

I bought this stamp back in May at a Stamp Convention and this is the first time it's seen ink - shame on me! 

I created a burnished background (TJs Oct/Nov 09) by heat embossing the image with black e/p and sponging on a variety of inks.  When I was through, I thought it was too nice to hide it away as a background.  So, I highlighted the flowers with some shimmer paint and made the background the main focus of the card.

Shimmering burnished background

I plan to give the card to my mum - I hope she likes it.

Happy stamping!

Signature
Supplies:


  • Stamps: Background stamp (Stamp Camp), Kind Thanks (Stampin' Up!)

  • C/stock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla

  • Ink: Versamark, So Saffron, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black

  • Accessories: sheer black ribbon, black embroidery floss, Shimmer Paint (Stampin' Up!), black embossing powder

  • Tools: Heat gun, Modern Label Punch, sponges, paint brush



Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Diana Enns said...

This is a stunning card. Love the way you highlighted those flowers.
Thanks

November 22, 2009 at 1:44 PM  
Anonymous Evette Rice said...

Your card is very lovely. Your Mum should love it!

November 24, 2009 at 12:54 PM  
Anonymous Deena said...

Very pretty Ali!!

November 24, 2009 at 4:00 PM  
Anonymous having a {me} day said...

Oh this is beautiful and very striking. Love the colour combo. kxx

November 25, 2009 at 7:58 AM  
Anonymous Daria said...

This is beautiful!

November 28, 2009 at 3:24 PM  
Anonymous debby said...

Beautiful Ali!

November 30, 2009 at 11:32 AM  
Anonymous Shar B said...

Really pretty! I just love this card with its touches of white and rich background!

December 5, 2009 at 12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home